- TRAINING 2000 is a Vocational Training Organization, which operates mainly in the Marche Region in activities of Adult Education and Training (LLP – continuous and permanent education), consulting and promotion of training activities in companies, training of trainers and teachers in schools.
- Training 2000 organizes training courses in the areas of ICT, textile and fashion, import-export for SMEs, English language for adults, integration of disadvantaged groups, agriculture and rural tourism, sustainable environment, new methodologies in teaching and learning (blended-learning), project management, community development and healthy life style (mental well-being, active ageing and food habits).
- Training 2000 is a“ Certified centre for training” in the Marche region and cooperates in Regional and European networks of different actors: Employment Offices, Trade Unions, Associations of SMEs, Public offices (Province of Pesaro and Urbino, Marche Region), Universities, private and public institutions in the social sector, associations active in mountain communities and schools.
- Training 2000 analyses the training needs in SMEs and local communities, develops new occupational profiles and training curricula; executes vocational training courses apt to requalification and re-skilling of youths and adults in the major economic sectors at local level: fine mechanics, textile and fashion, agriculture and tourism.
- Training 2000 is responsible for carrying out apprenticeship training courses in the Province of Pesaro and Urbino.
- Erasmus+ is the new EU programme for education, training, youth and sport that has replaced the Lifelong Learning Programme (Leonardo, Comenius, Grundtvig, Erasmus and Jean Monnet actions), Youth in Action and five other international programmes starting from 2014.
This programme focuses on formal and informal learning across EU borders to improve the skills and employability of students, educators and workers. It will reflect the priorities of the Europe 2020 strategy and its flagship initiatives. Training 2000 is active in ERASMUS+ as a partner with specific expertise in training in VET and adult education on formal and informal learning. Training 2000 is interested to explore the recognition of competences for younger people and adults within any learning setting; it is focused on the introduction of ICT in all training paths and in the development of the ECVET system linked to national policies. Training 2000 also promotes mobility for younger people, for trainers and adult educators within the ERASMUS+ Key action 1.
- TRAINING 2000 has participated in the previous EU Lifelong learning funded – Grundtvig and Comenius Programmes as a partner in different projects. Training 2000 within these programmes has developed a large European network of adult education centres and schools. It has been partner in projects about training in active ageing, citizenship, healthy wellbeing, exchange of traditions and introduction of new media and elearning in schools. Training 2000 has gained remarkable experience in creating online learning training for languages, mainly English and Italian as a second language for adults and has developed skills in involving people from rural communities and fostering their competences.
TRAINING 2000 has participated in the previous EU Lifelong learning funded – Leonardo da Vinci Programme as a partner in various projects. Training 2000 within this programme has developed competences in analyzing training needs in SMEs, evaluating new occupation profiles and develop new professional curricula to meet the labour market needs. It has executed vocational training courses apt to re-qualify and re-skill trainees in the major economic sectors of the region: fine mechanics, textile and fashion, agriculture, import and export and has developed specific skills for the introduction of ICT in various vocational education and training settings and awareness raising on sustainability aspects.